Monday 5 January 2015

Summer Essential Series - Slides and Sandals

Next item from my summer essential series are slides and sandals.

You either love or hate slides. Over the last few months they have become incredibly popular. You go out and every second girl is wearing a pair of slides. I'm one of those girls, since purchasing my first pair a few months ago I've been pretty much wearing them 24/7. I love that slides come in a variety of colours, patterns and styles. This is why they are in my summer essential series, you can find the perfect pair to match your outfit. Also they are super comfortable.

Here are some of my favourite slides...

SENSO

Birkenstock (Source - @seewantshop)

Sportsgirl

SENSO (Source - @bridie_gus)

If you aren't a fan of slides then sandals are your summer essential shoe. Providing the right pair, sandals are comfortable on foot and can really dress up an outfit. Before I purchased my slides a few months ago, I was wearing a Windsor Smith pair of sandals throughout all the seasons. I love how versatile they are. You can pair them with anything.

Here are some of my favourite sandals...
Rubi Shoes

Windsor Smith

Salt Water Sandals

Windsor Smith

Next up for this summer essential series are Hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment