Friday 14 November 2014

Bondi Sands Tan Review

I thought it would be a good idea to make a post about my holy grail tanning products - Bondi Sands.




With summer just around the corner for those living in the southern hemisphere who are looking a for natural tan during summer without having to unsafely tan outside. Also for those living in the northern hemisphere who will soon be in the winter months wanting a natural looking tan as though they've just come back from an overseas trip, this is the blog post for you.

I've found over the years with self tanning products that:
1) they can leave you orange, looking like an oompa loompa
2) they have a strong chemical smell 
3) they aren't very tinted so its hard to see where you have and haven't applied tan

Since using Bondi Sands tanning products I have found the problems listed above don't happen. Bondi Sands self tanning foam is easy to apply, it has a nice scent and is tinted. I've used the mist a few times and it also has a nice scent to it and is tinted.

With Bondi Sands tanning products I find it fades really well compared to other tanning products which sometimes fade unevenly leaving patches of tan. I apply this tan every two weeks although it does fade much earlier, I just like to give my skin a bit of a break in between tans.

Overall I love Bondi Sands tanning products and recommend their products.

Below are few before and after photos.

Instagram Credit - @tausten

Instagram Credit - @lizscroope


Instagram Credit - @juliaarenae

No comments:

Post a Comment