Saturday 22 November 2014

Size does matter - all about them brows

I'm sure I'm not the only to think that the importance of eyebrows has increased significantly over the last few months??

According to a tumblr text post - "your eyebrows can either make or break you." I agree with this to a degree but its kind of scary at the same time thinking that the hairs above your eyes on your forehead are so important.

The method I use to maintain my brows is threading. I get my brows threaded at 'Exquisite Brows' for only $20, which I think is very reasonable considering my brows go from a solid 4 to a 10 within minutes. I usually get my brows done every 2 months sometimes less or more depending on if I have any parties or events around that time. I'm sure some people are wondering how I can last 2 months without having my brows done professionally, but in between getting my brows threaded I do trim and pluck them to somehow maintain them.

I also fill my eyebrows in with the Australis Brow Pencil (Australis Brow Pencil) and the Australis Brow Gel. Both these products are well priced and work a treat.

Some brow inspiration below


Source: Tumblr
 
Source: @ellemorrisxo Instagram
 
Source: @laurenericson_ Instagram
 
Source: Tumblr
 

Source: Tumblr
 
Source: Tumblr
 
Source: @becjudd Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment