Wednesday 5 November 2014

New to the whole blogging business

I'm very excited about the idea of running my own blog and beauty related Instagram page (@cestbeaute_) - be sure to check it out.

I continually read blog posts written by Rebecca Judd (Rebecca Judd Loves) and Nadia Bartel (Chronicles Of Nadia) so I thought it was time I gave it a go.

I would just like to get one thing clear before I start blogging which is that I am no expert about anything I post on here. All opinions, tips and latest trending are my own views. 

I hope to post regularly on this blog, some weeks more than others. On this blog I will be posting tips, latest trends, make up and other beauty product reviews, my best dressed from celebrity social events and anything else I feel the need to post about.

Hopefully this is the start to a successful beauty blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment